A Better Battery for Considerably Less
The PAG L96T Time Battery is an enhanced version of the L95 Time Battery, and a replacement for it. The L96T offers enhanced
features and a superior performance at a greatly reduced price.
The L96T provides a maximum continuous output of 8A, compared to the 7A offered by the previous model, and performs better at low temperatures.
The V-Mount and PAGlok models are compatible with multiple viewfinder data systems, such as those used by Sony and Red. They display capacity as a percentage and adjust automatically when presented to a different system.
High-Quality Li-Ion Broadcast Battery
The PAG L96T is a high-quality Li-Ion camera battery, designed for Broadcast ENG and video production.
PAG L96T maintains the high quality and safety standards for which PAG is renowned. It embodies a premium quality cell pack, a superior design and construction and a comprehensive electronic protection system. Its circuits are coated with Parylene, making it resistant to electrolyte. PAG is the only
manufacturer that goes to these lengths to ensure the safety of its Li-Ion batteries.
The L96T has been independently tested and certified to comply with UN safety regulations for Air Transportation. Its capacity is below
100 watt-hours and it is, therefore, suitable for mair transport on passenger aircraft, in handluggage, without quantity restriction.
Numeric Run-Time Display
For added convenience, the L96T features a numeric run-time and capacity display. Battery state-of-charge is expressed as a percentage of available capacity. On load, remaining runtime is accurately displayed, in hours and minutes. The display maintains accuracy by tracking cell performance, and adjusting calibration values to compensate for cell ageing.
- 96 watt-hours (14.8V 6.5Ah)
- 8A continuous output
- High-capacity and long-life Li-Ion cells
- Numeric run-time and capacity display
- Auto-compatibility with multiple viewfinder data systems
- V-Mount, PAGlok & Gold-Mount models
- Combine capacities for longer run-time or greater current draw (10A) using a PAG Power Plate
- Advanced electronic protection system
- Circuits Parylene coated
- No service charging required
- Reset after cut-out using display button
- Compatible with Li-Ion chargers of other reputable manufacturers
- UN tested and IATA compliant for air transport
- 2 year guarantee